BHM endorses transparency and accountability as pillars of a trustworthy organization. We recognize that every resource entrusted to us is a gift from God to accomplish His mission. Therefore, we optimize and distribute them where they are designated or needed most.
Our aim is to use your contributions as efficiently and effectively as possible. Contributions to the ministries of the Baptist Haiti Mission are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
Donations: We carefully monitor and review programs and costs. We use donations and grants for their intended purposes – 90% of each contribution is used for the designated program and the other 10% is used for the general operations of the mission.
Child sponsorship donations are used 100% for child support programs.